This is a relatively inexpensive hotel right at Shiodome. This is an area that got a major redevelopment and several high rises were built and all connected to the Shiodome station both for the Yurikamome like and the Toei/Tokyo ones.
That means it is all new around it and you can go anywhere in Tokyo quite easily.
I upgraded my room to a deluxe twin and it is fairly spacious, even for western standards. The bathroom is WAY bigger than what you get pretty much anywhere in the US/Canada even on high er end hotels. Views are GREAT and service is indeed top notch.
Definitely worth staying as it is clean, well located and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan