This hotel is conveniently located within short walking distance to three different subway train lines. Famous Ginza Street Shopping and Entertainement district is only 10-15 min by foot. The rooms are rather small, as in general in Tokyo, but there is almost all you need in the room. I would go for the tower floor room, which is not larger than the other rooms (26m2), but offer excellent view and is equipped with a massage chair. The only thing I missed is a wardrobe with enough space to store clothes if you are staying longer than one night. It's more like a small coat rack, with very limited space. There is a western style breakfast buffet with large variety. The gym is located in the basement, rather small but well equiped. Shiodome Tower is a good choice for business travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan