not to be confused with Park Hotel (without "Royal"), which has a similar address (it's just across the road really) and is a similar hotel.
stayed here several times on business trips, for it's combination of location, quality, and price.
really good location in central Tokyo, for business or pleasure - walking distance to Ginza or to the fish market, really close to JR station Shimbashi, which is on the Yamanote line and on the lines going south to Yokohama and Kamakura.
as many hotels in this area, it shares the building with offices - the first 24 floors or so are office spaces, and the hotel starts at the 25th. there are separate entrances though, and the hotel elevators don't stop at the office floors, so you don't really notice it.
really good service - as always helpful and polite, but they really go the extra mile: on one occasion kept my luggage after checking out while i took a long weekend in Kyoto before leaving Japan!
would definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan