Nice hotel, very elegant with an outstanding staff service.
Good location, near shiodome subway station.
Rooms are small (quite normal in Japan) but modern and very clean. Food in general not too good . Breakfast below the average and room service (food) quite poor.
Strangely for a Japanese hotel there is a small gym (usually hotel in Japan don't have often a gym).
Wifi available and super fast.
Definetely I suggest to stay here if you are considering to travel to Tokyo, though is not cheap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Rakuten, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan