This is a beautiful , high end, contemporary hotel. We had a junior corner suite with fantastic views, especially since all the rooms are located on high floors. Large gorgeous room. But some people in our group complained about their very small rooms. So beware of what room you get. They were too busy to put our group luggage in our rooms, which every other hotel on our trip did for us, so that was kind of poor. Beautiful bathrooms and amenities. Top quality. Very good location. No room service - which is kind of odd for a top class hotel....Its really more for business people than tourists I think. We were with a group, so Im not sure what our rates were, but I hear that it is an expensive hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Rakuten, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan