Recently stayed for 5 nights. I've stayed here many times before, and I have reviewed it previously, and I'm glad to report GH Tokyo is still a great hotel.
- Check-in/-out is super polite and efficient.
- Our room was luxurious, with everything you would expect from a first class hotel.
- The service is spot on.
- Hotel amenities, like the Oak Door bar, and Roppongi HIlls' shops and restaurants next door, are world class.
- This is the best location in Tokyo, for shopping, restaurants and just being close to everything.
While not the cheapest hotel in Tokyo, it really is hard to beat. Anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning luxury hotel centrally located in Roppongi Hills, a multi-use complex housing 200 shops and restaurants, a cinema, an art museum and an observatory overlooking the city skyline. Roppongi Station is just a three minute walk away and the hotel is a 40 minute limousine bus ride away from Haneda Aiport and a 90 minute ride away from Narita Airport (charges apply). Grand Hyatt Tokyo offers ten restaurants and bars widely acclaimed for their authentic gastronomy that feature an incredible variety of international cuisine including French, Italian, American, Chinese, and Japanese sushi, teppanyaki and seasonal kaiseki fare. Enjoy al fresco dining at one of the open-air terraces or listen to live music in the chic jazz lounge Maduro. The stylish and modern rooms incorporate warm wood furnishings and Japanese aesthetics into the design and feature a spacious bathroom with an invigorating rain shower and a deep soaking limestone bathtub that allows guests to relax after a long day. In addition, the room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, a safety deposit box, a laptop charger, a minibar and Japanese yukata robes and complimentary mineral water is provided. Book a room with club-access for additional benefits in our Grand Club lounge such as complimentary breakfast and evening cocktails. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and guests also have access to the business center on site. Guests can find inner harmony with rejuvenating spa treatments and massages that incorporate Japanese healing traditions at the Nagomi Spa and Fitness Center or relax by the red granite indoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Rakuten, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Grand Hyatt Minato
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Minato Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo Japan