$217
$100
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$226
$144
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$220
$145
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$295
$163
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$184
$83
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$233
$178
InterContinental
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

$262
$230
Conrad Tokyo(Minato)
$531
$383
Conrad
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $440/night.

The Prince Park Tower Tokyo(Shibakoen)
$498
$387
$551
$378
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $423/night.

1,818 results
All reviewsmeguro stationshuttle busspg platinumbamboo loungecafe californiashuttle servicejapanese gardenhealth clubthe hotel offersclub loungenice gardenchinese restaurantquiet locationnarita airportupgraded roombusiness travelerlobby bar
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've been quite a few times in this hotel. Usually, being Tokyo rather big, you need to select a hotel close-by to the place where you will have meetings. Therefore, I assume this hotel would be interesting for people having meetings between Shinagawa-Gotanda-Osaki-Ebisu area.

The hotel is pretty "far" from the buzz of the city, being in a residential area. It might be annoying not be able to walk into streets with dozens of restaurants, or close to a big metro/train junction. There's a free shuttle to Shinagawa (in the morning) and Meguro (the rest of the day), or you can walk a bit and reach some metro stations; but still it takes time.

The hotel itself is nice, without being extraordinary. Overall, it would need some refreshments. Rather dim, with decent size rooms. The spa/gym is very nice (but not fro free), with a nice swimming-pool, a fully equipped gym and sauna.

Would recommend if you need to be in the area, otherwise Tokyo has probably better choices.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Tokyo_Santa, Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo.
I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.
The hotel is 4 minutes’ walk to the nearest subway station and we operate free shuttle bus service to the train station(5 min journey) every 15 minutes.
So I recommend you to get the best advice from our Tokyo travel expert in concierge desk prior to going out.

We appreciate your sincere feedback and hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Given a wide variety of reviews I saw on this site, I was not sure what to expect. The staff and service was excellent. The room I stayed in was very comfortable and must have been one of them that was recently renovated. It is what I would expect from a higher-end Sheraton. I had a garden view room, which was very nice and peaceful. It marks for a relaxing experience after the hustle and bustle of Central Tokyo. The gym was fair at best, and the spa service was excellent and a pretty good value (for an international chain hotel).

In terms of location, I thought that this would be a remote location based on the postings on this site. While it is not right next to Tokyo Station or the Imperial Palace, the metro/ Subway stop is less than a 5 minute walk. If a tourist cannot walk five minutes to the metro in Tokyo, I am not sure how they would expect to get around the main sites in the city. The hotel also offers regular shuttles to Meguro and Shinagawa stations during the day and early evening.

This hotel also has a pretty good rate for central Tokyo, and I would not pass on this place if you need to manage your budget. It is a good value, and I would stay here on my next visit to Tokyo if it were for pleasure now that I have a better understanding of getting out and about.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to post your comments.
We are pleased to notice that you are enjoying your stay with us.
I reviewed your comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, assuring you that we do take all comments seriously, appreciating all the constructive and fair feedback as well, and share them with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues.
We hope you will remain a valued customer.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I treated my best friend, who is currently working in Japan, to a night here. It was my first welcome to Japan and Tokyo. We had a room with two single beds. We pretty much just crashed that first night and had a great sleep. Next morning, we went to the MiniMart/Family Mart (there are some within walking distance) and picked up what we needed for breakfast.

What really made this place special was the concierge, who really went out of her way to help us. I had lost my iPad charger and she called ahead to a nearby Bic Camera to make sure they had one in stock for me. She also printed us out detailed directions to a (special to me) but obscure temple in western Tokyo. With her aid, we easily found it.

It was a Sheraton hotel offering the service of a W - if you understand the Starwood chain, you'll know the W is pretty much on top.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at our hotel.
I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at our concierge desk and am sure to pass along your kind remarks to concierge team.

Guest Sevice

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a Sheraton. If you stay at a lot of them, you kow exactly what I mean. If you don't stay at a lot of them, let me explain: Sheratons are nice. But they're not great. You'll probably never go to one and say "I'm never staying at another chain again!" They tend to be dark, a bit dreary, usually done in a beige and brown scheme which is anything but cheerful. They're never quite as luxurious as their counterparts at Westin, Hyatt, etc. But always good enough.

This hotel is no exception. The rooms are perfectly adequate. I stayed here twice in three days and found it to be good enough. But where this one shines is service. As soon as you enter the door, someone will wisk your luggage away and direct you to the front desk (which is quite mysteriously hidden.) The small breakfast buffet is continuously restocked with a rotating selection of very good food. The staff has superb language skills, all the way down to the shuttle van drivers. If you're the least bit intimidated by Japan, this is a great place to go.

The neighborhood was a weak spot--this is a quiet part of Tokyo, and you're a 20 minute walk or subway ride to anything more stimulating. Fortunately, there's a shuttle bus to take you to both the subway or the train station. (I don't know if he's *supposed* to go to the subway, but he will.)

And then, there was the price. I was traveling on business, and spent in four days what my colleagues a $10 cab ride away spent in only one. It was a great deal for a nice (enough) room in Tokyo.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at our hotel.

The hotel is 4 minutes' walk to the nearest subway station and we operate free shuttle bus service to the train station(5 min journey) every 15 minutes. And WIFI is available free in the guest room and a lobby in our hotel.
We strive to provide the best hospitality throughout all aspects of our property.

Sheraton Miyakohotel Tokyo

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed 5 nights in a non smoking room.

We came to Tokyo on the Shinkansen from Kyoto and then from Tokyo station to Meguro which is the closest station. The Hotel has a shuttle service from Meguro station to the hotel every 15 minutes which was very handy. The hotel is a little out of the way, but only 3 stops on the train to Shibuya and on the right line to get to most attractions without too much trouble. The shops directly around Meguro station had plenty of choices for eating out and if you chose to walk back to the Hotel it was about a 10 minute stroll.

The room was lovely, attractive prints on the wall and a TV cabinet you could close so you didn't have to look at it, the room was a nice size with a king sized bed, a table and chair as well as a chaise. The bathroom could do with a bit of updating but was clean and was a reasonable size. Three choices of pillows which was great as well as a bathrobe and pyjamas supplied for use during your stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at our hotel.
We share your feedback with our team for the purpose of improving our operations and services for future guests.