$159
  • Restaurant
The Prince Park Tower Tokyo(Shibakoen)
$434
$183
$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$163
$100
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$217
$452
$1,266
$454
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $627/night.

1,817 results
All reviewsmeguro stationshuttle busspg platinumbamboo loungecafe californiashuttle servicejapanese gardenhealth clubthe hotel offersclub loungenice gardenchinese restaurantquiet locationnarita airportupgraded roombusiness travelerlobby bar
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

The staff were very helpful and friendly, my original booking did not have an option to choose nonsmoking but at the desk they upgraded us to a bigger nonsmoking suite for free. The room is spacious but the bathroom is dated in need of an update quick. Rest of the room's decor was nice and relaxing. It is about 10 minutes walk to the nearest metro station and mini supermarket.

1  Thank Sherman L
Tokyo_Santa, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo.
I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.
I share your feedback with all housekeeping staffs and managers.
Furthermore, we are our guest rooms little by little and we just finished renovating the whole guest rooms on the 4th floor.
We appreciate your sincere feedback and hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Friends and I stayed one night at the Sheraton and were very pleased with the service and room.
Amazing pillows!!!
The only fault Is that it wasn't in the best location for us, but would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank leesh1288
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to post your comments.
We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at our hotel.
There is the circumference of the hotel in the quiet upper-class residential area and is a safe area. A limousine travels from Narita Airport and Haneda Airport and is convenient.
We hope you will remain a valued customer.

Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I felt taken care of there - minus my TV that didn't work and could not be fixed.

It was very clean which I liked. They let me check in super early by switching to a smoking room, so I appreciated that too.

The location is not good for travelers. Subway stations could be closer, and I don't think there is anything to do in the surrounding area. I like when I stay at a place, can stroll outside, and am already somewhere.

I also stayed free with points, so maybe I'd be a bit more disappointed if I paid.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank dameyawn
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at our hotel.
The hotel is 4 minutes’ walk to the nearest subway station and we operate free shuttle bus service to the train station(5 min journey) every 15 minutes.
I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

Sheraton Miyako hotel Tokyo

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Having never been to Tokyo, staying at the Miyako was so helpful. I was sure that I would be lost and not know how to get around or where to go, but the staff at the front desk and the concierge were so helpful. They showed me how to get around on the trains (a huge help) and showed me where to catch the train. The restaurants inside the hotel are very good...a little pricey, but you will find that is true just about everywhere in Japan. The California Cafe was great for breakfast. The rooms are big and comfortable. The lobby is large and good for meetings.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mybloodhound
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at our hotel.

I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at our concierge desk and am sure to pass along your kind remarks to concierge team.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Very nice hotel, spacious rooms for Japan. We were there for 3 nights at the end of March, right in time for the cherry blossoms! Unfortunately, the rooms were quite stuffy. They claimed the air-conditioning was on, but it was quite warm despite the fact that it was chilly outside. But the hotel was very nice, near a couple of metro stations, a 15 minute walk to Minato area with lots of restaurants and bars. Definitely a safe bet for a comfy stay in Tokyo.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katie60750
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service  at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo.
I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.
We share your feedback with our team for the purpose of improving our operations and services for future guests.
Moreover,the hotel is 4 minutes’ walk to the nearest subway station and we operate free shuttle bus service to the train station(5 min journey) every 15 minutes.
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you soon.

Guest Service