$218
$100
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$226
$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$220
$145
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$262
$230
Hotels.com
$222
$163
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$160
$83
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$232
$178
InterContinental
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

Conrad Tokyo(Minato)
$531
$383
Conrad
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $443/night.

The Prince Park Tower Tokyo(Shibakoen)
$498
$387
$527
$378
JAPANiCAN.com
1,818 results
All reviewsmeguro stationshuttle busspg platinumbamboo loungecafe californiashuttle servicejapanese gardenhealth clubthe hotel offersclub loungenice gardenchinese restaurantquiet locationnarita airportupgraded roombusiness travelerlobby bar
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I am a frequent stayer at Sheraton hotels and this review is from the perspective of "relative to other Sheratons". I stayed twice, one night each, within the same week.
Relative to other Sheratons, this hotel is terrible. The rooms are small and the service is quite frankly appalling. Queues for the concierge. Queues for the bell desk. Nobody answering the phone for room service. Very poor English spoken. As a Platinum Starwoods member, I am supposed to get upgraded to the "best available room, including suites". I stayed twice, once I got no upgrade at all (which in 7 years of being Platinum has never happened before); second time we got upgraded to to a slightly larger room. When I enquired about suites I was told "we don't upgrade to suites ever" even though this is clearly in the Terms and Conditions of Starwoods! So - Platinum SPG'ers - beware. This hotel is not one for benefits. There is also no executive lounge.
The first room was pretty dire - barely enough room for two people to move around. All the furniture pretty much touched each other. Nowhere to put clothes or sort out luggage. The desk was covered in clutter (not ours, theirs!). The bathroom had a shower over the bath - not a proper shower but a hand-held one. in the second room it was fine, in the first room it refused to stay put and sprayed water in all directions and I had to hold it in the end.
First room was missing amenities (no shower cap, for example).
The bed was comfortable in both rooms. Internet was free in both rooms but in the lobby you have to get a different internet, which does not work in the restaurant, very inconvenient.
We only ate in breakfast. On our last day, we had to catch a 7am train from Shingawara. Breakfast starts at 6:30am so we did not have much time - we arrived at the breakfast a whole THREE MINUTES early and were refused entry and rudely told to go away and wait until 6:30am. Was that REALLY necessary? On our first trip, I asked for some English Breakfast tea with breakfast. It took 20mins (and I had eaten my breakfast, and asked about the tea twice) before it arrived. All it takes is a pot of hot water and a teabag - is that REALLY so hard? Generally the breakfast was poor for a Sheraton - mostly Asian choices, not much western. There was fruit and bread though so it was adequate.
On the downside, the hotel is in the middle of nowhere. Almost no other eateries within walking distance and the 7-11 is about a 15 minute walk away. On the plus side, there is a bus every 15 minutes to the local JR station (MEGURU) which did at least have plenty of food outlets and shops. Although the hotel is relatively close to Shingawara station, it's not convenient. Taxi is the only way to get there (the bus runs only a few times in the morning).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fairhsa
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo.
I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.
It is with great regret and concern that you had a bad experience while staying in my hotel.
Regarding Platinum upgrade, we don't have any junior or standard suite, according to Starwood T&C says” in my hotel, There are 3 executive suites and 3 Imperial suites here.. So we upgrade Platinum guests for our Luxury room(40square meters) as a best available room. We are sorry but platinum members are not eligible for an upgrade to such suite rooms.
I regret out front office staff didn't explain our room configuration nor our upgrade regulation for SPG Platinum guests.

Best Available Room Our front staffs surely try to upgrade SPG platinum members to renovated superior/deluxe rooms just as “club” equivalent based upon availability at check in.

In addition, I share your comment with housekeeping manager for the purpose of improvement to these identified mistakes.

I am also deeply sorry for the unacceptable service you have received from our breakfast restaurant staff. The feedback we receive from our valued guests enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

There has been a problem with remedial measures for a while now and let me assure to you that we are taking all the steps we can to change it.
I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have been travelling to Tokyo for business for several years and have almost always stayed in the Shinjuku area. This is my first time to the Miyako Sheraton and I really like it. Yes, it's not sparkling new but it's quiet and restful - what I like after a hard days work at the office. I slept very well for the 3 nights I spent there - you don't hear the incessant traffic noise and especially the ambulance and fire engine sirens in the middle of the night like if you stay in the Shinjuku area. The Japanese restaurant Yamatoga Sangen was wonderful and likewise the Cafe California . I really enjoyed walking the the Japanese Garden at the back of the hotel and especially this season when the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. It was exceptionally beautiful!
Prices are reasonable and the service is excellent. Staff all speak English so asking of directions or for any information is very easy.
It's walking distance to Shirokanedai train station and there is a shuttle service to both Shinagawa and Meguro station. There are several small supermarkets and the ubiquitous convenience stores nearby so easy to pop to buy a quick snack/drink if needed. There are alot of small shops and little restuarants nearby (although they are hard to spot as the signs are so discreetly displayed you'd miss them if you blink) - not cheap but excellent quality. It's also close to popular tourist attractions - Odaiba, Ginza, Ebisu, Roppongi.
My only thumbs down for this hotel is that the smell of cigarette smoke is pervasive in the guest floor lobbies. I really don't like that. If this is gotten rid of, I'd give the Sheraton Miyako 5 stars!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

We are thankful you chose to stay with us this time and I am very happy to hear about your positive experience.
We are very sorry for the smell of smoke near the elevator hall even on non smoking floor.
Actually housekeeping deal with smoke odor treatment in the corridor of non-smoking floor, however we can’t get rid of smoke completely because still we accommodate smoker guests. I share your feedback with our team and we will introduce further countermeasure of smoke smell.

Additionally, we started total ban on smoking at lobby lounge from April 1, 2013. The smell of the smoke of the cigarette disappeared from the lobby area on the 1st floor.

We appreciate your sincere feedback and hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is fast becoming my home away from home. I have other choices to stay, including the nearby Westin, but i return here time after time.
The main reason is its value. Its prices are reasonable compared to its peers.
Yes, it's outdated and needs updating, especially the standard rooms on the lower floors. However, where else can you stay in Tokyo under 20,000 yen and have a Japanese garden view right outside your room? Not many,
My western colleagues prefer to stay in glitzy Shibuya (Cerulean) and Shinjuku (Hilton, Keio, Hyatt), but after a long day at work, I'd rather stay in a peace and quiet of ultra-exclusive Shirolanedai.
Note for visitors: there are no restaurants close by, but a shuttle bus to Meguro runs every 15 min.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Panaray
Tokyo_Santa, Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to post your comments.
We are pleased to hear that you are always enjoying your stay with us.
we are upgrading our guest rooms little by little and we just finished renovating the whole guest rooms on the 4th floor.
We still continue to invest in refurbishment.
Thank you once again for choosing our hotel as always.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Ok I'll start off by saying I'm not the most seasoned traveller in Tokyo. I picked the location close to shinagawa and meguro station as well as shirokenadai subway station. I was a clean well cared for place. Good facilities, small gym, extra large lane pool. Great Chinese restaurant and a super buffet breakfast. Great knowledgable staff.
Downfall, always smoke smell near elevators even on non smoking floor (if they really exist). I'm a big traveller in Asia so I'm used to newer properties and this one needs a renovation badly.

All in all for Tokyo. It seems like a good value

Room Tip: Join starwood preferred guest program
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo.
I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.
However we can’t get rid of smoke completely because still we accommodate smoking guests.
Furthermore, we are renovating our guest rooms little by little and we just finished renovating the whole guest rooms on the 4th floor.
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This hotel is nice and not too big. It is located adjacent to a nice garden giving a nice atmosphere. The rooms are well equipped, clean and with nice bathrooms. It has a nice bar in the reception area. It is located in a relatively quiet area, but still in acceptable distance from several attractions.

Room Tip: The upper rooms have a nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Tokyo_Santa, Guest Service at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at our hotel.
Our concierge guide the fastest way to various destinations for you to make good use of your time. Subway system is very convenient here. Our concierge also arrange restaurant, sightseeing, shopping plan and whatever.
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you soon.