Love everything about the hotel!!!
1. Great Location to explore Daiba area: 3 large shopping malls within walking distance, a mono rail station just beside the hotel. Good Neighbor Shuttle (reservations required) provides complimentary bus service between the Hotels and Tokyo Disney Resort.
2. Good Service: We are not happy with the room(5th floor), can't even see the ocean view and my boyfriend made a complaint and straight away they we move to the second last floor :) with great view. The staff are all very polite and helpful. Thumbs up:)
3. Accommodation: We are very lucky to get the high floor without any obstruction a nice view of Tokyo Bay with Rainbow Bridge which was lit up pretty at night. . A very large room with a balcony facing the ocean. A large bathroom and bathtub with full room amenities.
Overall great stay and highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the waterfront area of Tokyo Bay, Hilton Tokyo Odaiba enjoys spectacular 180-degree ocean views, with each guest room overlooking stunning views of Tokyo's skyline, Rainbow Bridge or Tokyo Tower from its private balcony. The hotel is also strategically situated only minutes away from a popular entertainment and shopping area as well as a key business and commercial district. With a wide selection of dining options and two levels of flexible meeting facilities, Hilton Tokyo Odaiba offers both business and leisure travelers a memorable stay like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Rakuten, Cheap Tickets and JAPANiCAN so you can book your Hilton Tokyo Odaiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Tokyo Hotel
- Nikko Tokyo Minato
- Hotel Nikko Tokyo
- Hilton Tokyo Odaiba Japan