We booked through booking.com and got low price for this hotel. The hotel is not in Tokyo therefore you have to take a train (not cheap) to go anywhere. Hotel itself is excellent. Huge lobby, large size room and friendly staff. Surrounding area is nice too. Due to the jet lag, we got up early every morning and got to walk around, check out the rainbow bridge and Statue of Liberty with no one in sight. It is a good choice hotel is the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located 20minutes from Haneda International Airport and a mere 15minutes from the central business area, Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is the perfect place to stay whether your trip is for business or leisure. Visit the most celebrated sites or the biggest convention center (Tokyo Big Sight) in Tokyo - just minutes away. Feel the sophisticated service and enjoy the artistic views of the cityscape. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you at Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Priceline, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Cancelon, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan