My Japanese colleague booked this hotel for us as we had a fair at the Big Tokyo Sight.
The train stops in front of the of the hotel so this is a perfect location for people who need to visit a fair there. Only 4 stops away.
Although the hotel is not in down town Tokyo there are plenty of shopping and dining opportunities on walking distance.
The rooms are clean and well equipped. Sufficient space, for Tokyo's understanding even big.
The hotel price is absolutely worth for what you get. This is not true if you have to pay for breakfast , price was not in comparison with what was offered.
Language was sometimes a problem when communicating with the bell desk. The tv remote also was quite a puzzle.
All in all good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., getaroom.com, Rakuten, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan