We spent three nights at this hotel prior to going on a cruise. The room size was fantastic (see my pictures) and extremely comfortable. The external areas around the hotel lobby level is a totally traffic free zone, providing safe and easy access to numerous shopping malls and eateries. The park area between the hotel and Rainbow Bridge provides a lovely setting for evening walks, or even jogging for me! There is a small sandy beach area along this stretch. The monorail line, which is directly outside the hotel provides quick and easy access to Tokyo City (after changing at Shimbashi station).
Staff at the hotel are extremely polite and helpful and the breakfast meal (included in our package) was superb, with plenty of choice for both Japanese clients and westerners such as ourselves. Without question, this is a 5 star hotel that lives up to its rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located 20minutes from Haneda International Airport and a mere 15minutes from the central business area, Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is the perfect place to stay whether your trip is for business or leisure. Visit the most celebrated sites or the biggest convention center (Tokyo Big Sight) in Tokyo - just minutes away. Feel the sophisticated service and enjoy the artistic views of the cityscape. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you at Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan