Our family stayed at Club rooms for a week. Checked in direct at L27. Service was delicate and friendly. Hotel staff remember our name. Club lounge offers free flow of drinks, lliquor, champagne and snacks at happy hour. Our room was marvelous with Rainbow Bridge view. Connectivity is easy with Daiba station + Rainbow shuttle Plenty of shopping malls and eateries around within the same neighbourhood. We dined at Teppan-yaki "HAMAYU", it was value for money and food & service was impeccable. Dinner at L30 Dining&Bar "STAR ROAD" was okay. Free transportation to Tokyo Disney Resorts. We stayed 2 nights at Disneyland Resort Hotel.
Value for money and comfortable and relaxing stay for Family and young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located 20minutes from Haneda International Airport and a mere 15minutes from the central business area, Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is the perfect place to stay whether your trip is for business or leisure. Visit the most celebrated sites or the biggest convention center (Tokyo Big Sight) in Tokyo - just minutes away. Feel the sophisticated service and enjoy the artistic views of the cityscape. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you at Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan