My family and I recently returned from a wonderful five day stay at this hotel. From the moment we checked in until the time we checked out everything was perfect! We stayed in a very spacious and luxurious triple deluxe room with a great view. The room was well furnished and complimentary bottles of mineral water were re-supplied every day as well as an English newspaper by my door every morning. There is a lot to do in the vicinity of the hotel....shopping, restaurants and I also recommend `Mirakan` which is a very interesting National Future Science museum located near the hotel. The Disney shuttle is free but be sure to make reservations for it at the concierge desk. I have stayed in a lot of hotels in Tokyo but the Grand Pacific Le Daiba will be the place I will stay from now on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Priceline, Rakuten, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan