The best thing i liked in Grand Pacific Le Daiba is the breakfast view at the 30th floor..... for daily breakfast to have an astonishing view like in an observatory is just unusual, but Grand Pacific has it. The location is also very good being surrounded with malls, walking distance, and the train station just at the ground floor. The staff though were not very nice, especially when we arrived and they did not lend us the luggage carts for no acceptable reason..... it was such a dismay that some of our tour friends had to argue with the hotel management for their rudeness...... guess they really have to work out on hospitality..... very un-Japanese.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Travelocity, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Odigeo, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan