Situated right next to Fuji Television, in the middle of Daiba district in Tokyo.
As I was on business I took their special rate, checking in after 8PM and checking out before 8 AM restrictions.
This suited my schedule and was rewarded with a great double bed room with nice bathroom, large comfortable bed in a comfortable sized room.
However if I was a tourist I am not sure if I would have been so satisfied.
This is due to the fact the the Daiba district is a district in its own and quite far from central Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located 20minutes from Haneda International Airport and a mere 15minutes from the central business area, Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is the perfect place to stay whether your trip is for business or leisure. Visit the most celebrated sites or the biggest convention center (Tokyo Big Sight) in Tokyo - just minutes away. Feel the sophisticated service and enjoy the artistic views of the cityscape. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you at Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Rakuten, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan