Situated right next to Fuji Television, in the middle of Daiba district in Tokyo.
As I was on business I took their special rate, checking in after 8PM and checking out before 8 AM restrictions.
This suited my schedule and was rewarded with a great double bed room with nice bathroom, large comfortable bed in a comfortable sized room.
However if I was a tourist I am not sure if I would have been so satisfied.
This is due to the fact the the Daiba district is a district in its own and quite far from central Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Agoda, Rakuten, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan