This is one of the nicest hotels that I have stayed at in the past year and that includes some Four Seasons and Ritz Carlton's. The view is absolutely incredible. I am on the 20th floor. Wifi in the spacious room. Beds are nice and soft. I have noticed that most of the hotels that I have stayed at in Japan the last 2 weeks have had some fairly hard beds.
There are malls galore with food courts just outside our front door. My teens could spend days there. Subway station just downstairs as well. Larger than average gift shop downstairs that is open 24 hours and the prices are shockingly reasonable. I always just assume that I am going to pay through the nose at hotel stores.
I would highly recommend this hotel and would happily book it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Rakuten, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan