Note to Hotel: please provide instructions in English on how to operate the room's Zojirushi brand hot water kettles. The buttons on mine were labeled only in Japanese.
Zojirushi is a well-respected brand that I associate mostly with high-end rice cookers, and indeed my room's electric kettle resembled a miniature rice cooker. I figured out how to operate it on my 2nd morning, but would've appreciated some guidance.
Hotel is large and grand (like its name). Rooms are very clean and luxe. I could have stayed there forever!
Odaiba is a fun place to explore. Take the free Bay Shuttle which stops outside the hotel every 15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, JAPANiCAN, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Travelocity, Hotwire, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan