We had celebrated our special days in this hotel for couple years now.
We liked it because the rooms are large (esp compare to other hotel in Japan), soft carpet, and the location. It is right in the center of Odaiba, it has a shuttle bus to YCAT, to Disneyland and to Venus Port Mall (so does Nikko hotel but Le daiba is slightly cheaper and has bigger room).
However, last year when we want to celebrate our daughter birthday, they were full-booked and when we went to directly ask the receptionist, the response was very cold (not even decent apology), considering that we are returning customer, they didn't show any recognition what so ever. Disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located 20minutes from Haneda International Airport and a mere 15minutes from the central business area, Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is the perfect place to stay whether your trip is for business or leisure. Visit the most celebrated sites or the biggest convention center (Tokyo Big Sight) in Tokyo - just minutes away. Feel the sophisticated service and enjoy the artistic views of the cityscape. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you at Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan