There is a promotion 'PROBIZ' in the hotel own website .Breadfast is included.But I was told breadfast is not included when I checked in.The staffs several times called to my room,more than that, approached to my room twice.It was severely interrupted me.I havn't bring my notebook. When I requested to let me use their computer to get a proof,they even refused.I was very very disappointed.It was really a very unhappy experience in Japan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan