My four kids and I started our ski trip at this hotel for two nights before heading to Nagano. We arrived very late at Haneda and missed the train and shuttle to hotel. We managed to convince a taxi to take all 5 of us and our luggage to hotel. Cost about 60 USD which was steep but had no choice, at least it was one taxi not two. Upon check in, front desk staff very helpful and rooms were adjacent to each other as per my request. The room sizes were perfect, bathrooms were awesome and had such a lovely supply of amenities! It was like Christmas looking thru the bath basket!
We tried bfast both mornings but the lines were long and after peeking at the buffet, we decided to go elsewhere. We ate at the Italian restaurant on site, I would give it a miss: sloooowwww service, mediocre food and ambiance lacking.
Location is excellent, lots of shopping nearby, train station next to hotel.
Only major complaint, we booked this hotel because of the indoor pool but discovered when we arrived that its only for ages 16 and up. Ridiculous.
I would stay again, esp for the rooms and location but if you have kids, don't expect to use the pool.
I saw someone mention no free wifi but we had it. Need to ask housekeeping for box to be brought to room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Travelocity, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan