This hotel is huge.Location is near Haneda airport and Disneyland.There is a shuttle bus service to both.Pretty convenient as there are shopping malls nearby and restaurants.If you want to go to town theres a single railway line that runs frequently to Shimbashi which takes about 25minutes and from there you can connect to most of Tokyo.
Decor of the hotel is colonialish.Big lobby with restaurants and shops surrounding.Unlike other 5 star hotels that i have stayed in Tokyo there are no bellhops to assist guests with their bags after alighting from the limousine bus.Only when guests walk into the lobby do they offer assistance.
Checkin was quick polite but typically japanese style..formal.My room on the 10th floor was on the small side.A queen size bed with chairs placed right next to bed there was hardly any room to move between it.The desk was at the end of the bed and had the tv and the kettle and minibar.Toilet was decent size and they had nice toiletries and alot of amenities like plastic hairbrush and scrub cloth inside a wicker basket.
Pillows on the bed was to soft for me and i wokeup with a neckache.Airconditoning worked well and was quiet.
The hotel is well maintained and probably a few years old.Clean...but the decor wasnt really to my liking.Caters to mainly tour groups and holiday makers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan