Lowest prices for your stay
$195
Free cancellation until 01/29/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$183
Priceline$171
travelup.com
Hotels.com$195
3,824 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2019

This was our first hotel on our trip to Japan and while the hotel is lovely and was filled with tourists arriving just like us, we felt like it was lacking in amenities that are appreciated when arriving in a foreign country. Most everyone arriving had some type of jet lag and sadly there was no 24 hour room service, no 24 hour coffee/tea service in the lobby and only a small coffee maker in the room. I did not want to wake my spouse and so I sat in the lobby with several other guests, all of us wanting coffee. It wouldn't take much to offer this to guests, especially since it is primarily used by tourists. Otherwise, service was great, hotel was clean and the breakfast was good.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel that’s centrally located within Tokyo for ease of tourism. Stayed at the Park Hotel for three nights during my Tokyo visit and it was my favorite hotel in Tokyo (I stayed in multiple). Park Hotel is a mix of business and pleasure. While there are a few locals clearly staying for business, there’s also a great number of tourists. When walking through the lobby, one can overhear German, English, Chinese, Korean, etc being spoken by guests. Park Hotel has an impressive multilingual staff as well. During my stay, I met two staff members who were fluent in Japanese/English/French and Japanese/English/Russian. The restaurant in the lobby serves fairly decent food as well! However, what really makes this hotel shine is it’s location. Park Hotel is literally located above Shiodome station and is only a 10 minute walk from Shimbashi station. This was great for getting home after a long day of sightseeing and not having to transfer trains multiple times to get home. Overall a great stay and would definitely rebook for my next visit!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2019

I am hoping my review from 12 years ago is visually linked to this one, so everyone can see what a “cool” reviewer I was /sarcasm with a bit of cringe/. Well the good news is the girlfriend in the 2007 review is now my wife, we have more than 40 bucks to drink with, and the Park Hotel is still an amazing place. Hopefully my review this time is a bit more helpful in explaining why you should select this as your hotel.

The Hotel itself takes up floors 25-34 of a high-rise structure, with 34 being artist rooms. There is art throughout the hotel and even projected onto a 10 story inside wall of the hotel atrium, it’s really nice. The lobby is great and offers incredible views and has nice bars and restaurants. It’s a nice place to enjoy people watching and relaxing. It is a very welcoming area, but to me the price of food is a bit much. At 9 USD a coffee I had to decline even though I was sitting with family.

The Whiskey Bar has an amazing selection and a nice atmosphere to unwind after a long flight or day. It has a really unbelievable selection of craft beers and local whiskey. The food selection was good as well.

The corner view king is a great way to go for more space and a nice view. There are four very large windows with a full view of the Tokyo Tower and other buildings. I think some queen Tokyo tower views have even better views due to buildings blocking out the tower base, but corner king is very large. The room has all the essentials, razor, shaving cream, toothbrush, etc. It’s very functional and nice.

The location is 5-10-minute walk to Shimbashi and the Tokyo Loop, you can buy 1 day passes there for about 6 USD and enjoy full use of the subway until midnight the same day. Shiodome station and taxis are plentiful on the first floor and basement level. There is also a Family Mart, which has everything you might need and is very similar to a US 7/11 – water, beer, snacks, everything you need for the room at very affordable prices.

Also, there are dozens of nice restaurants in the Shidome City Center, a short 5-minute walk with dozens and dozens of bars etc. It’s a bit corporate but is a nice introduction to the area. Hong Hu Giao Zi Fang on the 2nd floor had good food and comfortable seating, friendly place. There is also sky dining a 2 minute walk away in the Caretta Shidome building, five star views and food, but very casual before the dinner rush.

The price, cleanliness, stellar service, amazing views, and a great location make it hard to beat. Great well run hotel.

Room tip: Higher floor with tower View. **01 and **12 seem to be corners
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank PadresDiego
Reviewed July 8, 2019

This hotel was very close to the subway which you could enter from underneath the hotel. It is also next to the Sky Tower with many excellent dining options. The staff were very helpful and gave excellent suggestions for dining and transport options to popular tourist attractions. Will definitely make this our first option when returning to Tokyo

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights for a business trip. Good central location close to Shimbashi Station. Lots of restaurants close by and raised walkway connecting to the station. Breakfast was really good and view over the station was nice. Especially watching the bullet trains on the tracks.

Trip type: Traveled on business