Very nice hotel located very close to Shinbashi station, which is a great location to move around Tokyo. Shinbashi is accessible directly by Train from Haneda Airport (no change needed) and very easily connected to Narita via train.
To access the hotel from the train stations:
- if you arrive through NR Shinbashi station or Shinbashi: follow first Shiodome and then exit 7
- if you arrive through Shiodome station: follow exit 7
From exit 7, you should go up two floors to access the ground floor and then take the elevator... Hotel lobby is at the 25th floor.
Big room (for Japanese standards) and a very good ration quality/price.
Very clean hotel
- a change machine so that you can convert your euros or dollars into yens... which is very convinient as only a few ATM in Japan accept foreign credit cards.
- Free wiFi available
- great view from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hotel Tokyo is a luxurious hotel that satisfies the needs of all international clientele. Ideally situated in Shiodome, a flourishing center of business and culture. Our logo reflects the Park Hotel Tokyo's warm at-home hospitality, blue represents clean comfort, green is for nature, and red representing warm at-home hospitality. With its ART (Atrium, Restaurants and Travel) concept, and offering traditional Japanese hospitality stimulating the aesthetic senses of tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hotel Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Minato
- Park Hotel Tokyo Japan