We stayed a week at the Prince Sakura Tower and really enjoyed the stay. The Shinagawa location was very convenient as its only a 5 minute walk to the train station which connects you to almost anyway you may want to visit within Tokyo.
The rooms are nice and the service was excellent. We booked through Mariott as its part of the Mariott Autograph collection and it came with breakfast included. The gym was very good for business or vacation traveller and we came away thinking we would definitely stay there again on future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Rakuten, Marriott, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan