Stayed one night in Tokyo. The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo is a great hotel. Staff bent over backwards to make you feel special. Greeted enthusiastically by the doorman (doorwomen) and the front desk. Reservation in perfect order and thorough explanation about the hotel. Location close to the Shinagawa train station. A few minute walk or a shorter free bus ride from the hotel to the station. Rooms were a bit minimalist, but clean, comfortable, and quiet. TV channels left a bit desired since there were few English speaking channels. Heated toilet seat a nice addition as well as whirlpool deep soaking tub. Buffet breakfast had variety of eggs cooked to order, cheeses, salads, Japanese breakfast dishes, pastries, cereals, meats, etc. Service was outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Priceline, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan