IT is my second review of this hotel and it deserves an update. The rooms have been fully refurbished in Japanses classical but contempary style and they are worth it.
Very good and tasty renovation. The breakfast is also very good and the room peaceful.
I was just surprised everything was refurbished except the bathrooms taps. Also, but it is a detail, the soap and shampoo little shelf in the shower is just too small to host the toilet amenities provided daily. A conception mistake..
Good mattress (not too hard!) and fee wifi in all rooms. Price is on the high side but again it is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Fastbooking, Marriott, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan