Our school took six students to Japan, while in Tokyo we stayed at the Prince Sakura Tower Hotel, we booked two rooms, three students and one teacher in each room. The hotel was very spacious, it had a separate toilet, the bathroom had a shower and spa bath. We were supplied with robes and slippers, the room was well appointed and good value for money. It was in a good location close to the station and the Japanese garden was a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Rakuten, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan