Very close to Shinagawa Station, the price is not so expensive, considering you have a large room in the centre of Tokyo.
The bathtub in the room is really wonderful! I like it very much. Bathsalt is free. And you can enjoy the bath like in a Jaccuzi. Free Wi-Fi and Lan internet is avaliable. Convenient location, although you need to go up a short road from the Shinagawa station.
Although the guests in this hotel can choose to have breakfast in the other building near with the same hotel group, I didn't try it. The breakfast in the restaruant at 3rd floor is better than what the comments stated. I have tried both western and japanese style, both were good, but I don't really like to have rice (for japanese style) in the morning. It's a set breakfast instead of buffet style, but good enough for me. The view of the restaurant is good, you can enjoy the Japanese Garden view. I suppose the sakura will be full of the Garden very soon.
I will choose this hotel in the future, if I use the Haneda Airport, as it is fast to go to the Haneda Airport from Shinagawa. But if I use Narita Airport, the location will be not so convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Rakuten, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Fastbooking so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection Japan