The room was HUGE, especially for a hotel in Japan. We had 2 desks, a couch, 2 beds and 2 chairs. This room could easily fit 5 people. The bathroom was a bit dark, but the tub and shower were great.
We had some trouble finding it, since every hotel in the area is also named The Prince. When you get off the train at Shinagawa Station, walk toward the central gate then exit via the West exit. Walk outside, past the casino (with the guy dancing), until you get to the 7 Eleven then cross the street and you'll see the sign and the road that leads to the hotel.
The front desk staff were amazing and showed us to our room, and how to work everything in the room. We booked through booking.com and got 2 free drink vouchers. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Rakuten, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cancelon and Fastbooking so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection Japan