Everything about the room was Huge. Stayed in December with family for 5 days and had a great experience. The property is 5 minutes walk from Shinagawa station and surrounded by a lovely Japanese garden. The Front desk staff was very efficient and knowledgeable about the various attractions/ tours and things to do in Tokyo. The room we got was on 12th floor with a view of Tokyo tower and believe me it was gorgeous specially at night when you could sit by the window and watch the lights go off at the midnight. The bed was a huge California bed which is really uncommon in Japan. The bathroom and toilet were separate. The bathroom had a shower cubicle, a jacuzzi tub and well equipped vanity. The staff was gracious and helpful. We ordered for room service for breakfast on all days and got a real good food and service. There are many restaurants nearby with variety of cuisines to try. Overall was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan