My family went to Tokyo for a week'sholiday during the Cherry Bossom period early April,2012
We booked the Prince Sakura Tower Hotel, to our surprise that the room was big with very
Nice Garden view overlook so many Sakura tree, we can also watch the Tokyo Tower with
Beautiful lights during the night time. Beside this, our bath room not only have the shower
But also a jacuzzi bath basin provided with spa salt~ very conderside. the location is good, very close to JR Station, which easy to go anywhere by Sinkansan of express train. Lots of restaurant
At the other exit of the JR station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan