- location - very close to Shinagawa JR hub, which is very convinient to explore Tokyo.
- a lot of small cafes and eateries around + 7\11 supermarket right at the hotel's door
- stunning Tokyo panorama from the upper tower floors
- nice restaurant on the very upper floor - spectacular dining!
- great beds and pillows!
- smallish and quite plain rooms
- always crowded - the hotel is really huge, so that's to be expected
- waiting rows for breakfasts every morning, which is going fast, though
Resume - the hotel is quite ok, no serious faults found. Stayed there for 2 nights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, JAPANiCAN, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shinagawa Prince Hotel Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Minato
- Prince Hotel Tokyo
- Minato Prince Hotel
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel Tokyo Japan