This is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. I have stayed at top business hotels in Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and Germany...and Strings is the best. The only thing better is if you can stay on the "Club Level" of this hotel.
The staff are some of the best in the hotel industry.They will take good care of you.
CONS: It's pretty expensive.If you are traveling here on business, see if you local host can get you a corporate discount.
PROS: Right next to Shinagawa Station. Walking distance to supermarkets, coffee shops, convenience stores, restaurants, bars, clubs, etc. etc. Has a "washlet toilet" (a heated toilet seat with a bidet). Bathroom floors are heated. Bed is very comfortable with stunning views of Tokyo. Some rooms have a spa tub with a picture window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan