Very good hotel near Shinagawa station in Tokyo, well suited for business with comfortable room and good amenities, but very expensive for the quality. Room size if average and the gym is very small. The breakfast is good quality and the finishes and the detais are very nice but probably not worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan