This is a fantastically located hotel, directly across from Shinagawa, so its easy for a weary traveler to access. Its not marked well, though, so you have to look carefully for the sign as the hotel is within a nondescript office building.
The staff is very courteous, and the facilities are fine. The room was somewhat small but efficient, and the breakfast was acceptable for business. Because of the location, one could easily hope on the metro to get anywhere in Tokyo. But, there are some nice restaurant gems within walking distance of the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan