We chose hotel due to it being close to Airport as we had very early flight to London and we could not have chose a better hotel. We managed to get early check in and and upgrade. The check in was smooth and professional and we were welcomed with fruit and gift in the room. Due to a slight delay in going to room we were even served with complimentary tea and cakes in the atrium. We cannot rate this hotel highly enough and we will choose each time we return to Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan