I used to stay hotels in Shinjuku. This time hotels in Shinjuku is fully booked and the only hotel available was The Strings at Shinagawa. I really appreciate the hotel service though it is really unexpected.
The hotel is compact and located inside a business building which is a minute walk from JR Shinagawa station. The front desk is small. But the service is great. I would like to say thank you to Mr. Ken Ikuta for his help during my stay.
The only negative comment is the cost. It's quite expensive compare to hotels at Shinjuku area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, IHG, Rakuten, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan