Lobby very nice, at 26th floor of the building, with nice interior decoration, this time, because of Spring time, it's Cherry Blossoms time decoration.
The staff very helpful and efficient.
The room also exclusive,clean, well outfitted,complete with good quality amenities.
Convenient location, very closed to Shinagawa train station, easy to go everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Rakuten, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan