Great location, great staff, great rooms, great introduction to Tokyo! The room was lovely - spacious, great view, huge bathroom. The Club Level welcome gift of fruits, treats, and wine was a great way to start the trip. As has been mentioned in several reviews, the Concierge team made the difference in our stay. We did minimal planning before arriving and Ben Johnson, the manager, was instrumental in directing us to the right places to go. The location by Shinagawa is very convenient - and there is a lot to see just walking around outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan