I stayed here for two weeks for work. Clean, quiet roomy and upscale. Very nice hotel. The staff was very kind and helpful. The room and bathroom are spacious by Tokyo standards. I was impressed with how quiet it was. I heard no noises from the hall or other rooms at all during my stay.
Location is a short walk to Shinagawa Station.
I would stay here more often but the price is too high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, IHG and Jetsetter so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan