2,958 results
All reviewsmixx barpierre gagnairecascade cafeark hillschampagne barihg membertameike sannoginza linethe club loungebreakfast buffetan upgraderoppongi areajunior suitesubway stationimperial palacetop floorbusiness trip
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

@___welcome! We are experienced travellers and our goal is to provide an exciting feedback based upon our expected (what we were looking for) experience: short stay, romantic stay or business stay. The review normally consists of a quick summary (energy.eto_Review), a more detailed infographics, including our credentials, (energy.eto_Info) and some great additional pictures about the locations (@energy.eto on Instagram).

@___energy.eto Review. Our expected experience was: having a business stay. This hotel is quite famous hotel in Tokyo but not really sure for what...room is honestly average for similar categories and cleanliness is not the best of Japan. The ground floor smoking room is embarrassing for such a huge hotel but if you have a good budget you can enjoy the terrific view of the Mixx Bar & Lounge. You must have a sweet or breakfast at the Pierre Gagnare Pains at Gateaux. IHG Platinum guests might experience some problems getting the right benefits (e.g. room upgrade) or a warm welcome.
Have a look at some picture and you will understand more!

What was awesome: the Mixx Bar & Lounge
What will probably be awesome in the future: service

@___energy.eto_Info. For a couple of exciting pictures and our infographics please visit us on Instagram @energy.eto

@___thank you! Please help us marking this review as useful here and following us on Instagram

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
ANAICTYO, Manager at ANA InterContinental Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear energy_eto,

Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to hear of your recent experience at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

It seems there were a number of areas that fell short of expectations and I am grateful you've let us know.

I am pleased you took delight in our MIXX Bar & Lounge and Pierre Gagnaire Pains et Gateaux. Thank you for pointing out the aspects you enjoyed within the property.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you on another occasion.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I have loved everything about this hotel. The staff go out their way to make you looked after at all times, the rooms are pristine and restaurants on site have a great selection of freshest meals.

The manager is personally overlooking to make sure every guest gets a memorable experience and is always there eager to assist and excels any expectations.

The personnel are incredibly polite and resourceful - they gave us the best recommendations.

We have nothing but praise and really felt welcome and at home during our stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business

Dear LoriMarechal,

Thank you for taking the time to share your very kind feedback from your recent stay with us in Tokyo.

It is wonderful that you enjoyed your time spent with us, however most especially the delivery of service that our colleagues extended to you. I certainly consider myself lucky to be working with such a wonderful team who enjoy working at the hotel and serving our guests.
I am so glad to hear that they made you feel welcome, and that you would choose to highly recommend us.

We would love the opportunity to welcome your return again soon and experience more of the InterContinental life at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I guess I didn't enjoy this hotel as much as I thought I would. This was due to the truly outstanding hotels I'd stayed at earlier in my Japanese holiday, in small towns like Kanazawa and Takayama: these were really personal experiences, full of local flavour and Japanese politeness. In contrast, the Inter-Continental in Tokyo is a big city business hotel with a cold impersonal feel. The staff were rushing and stressed and sometimes the advice we received as tourists was inaccurate (but, thankfully, was corrected the next day by a different, more informed, staff member). If you are in Tokyo on business, this may be the hotel for you. However, if you are a tourist, I recommend you look elsewhere.

The breakfast offered a wide variety of food suitable for all guests: my only complaint is that the pinapple pieces had the skin and core attached, and the halved kiwifruit had the skin left on - making it very difficult to eat these items easily.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank fitzfloyd
ANAICTYO, Manager at ANA InterContinental Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Dear Joan C,

It seems there were a number of areas that fell short of expectations.
And thank you for bringing your comments to our attention through TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback as such information is vital for us to achieve the standards of service that we strive for.

I am pleased you took delight in our breakfast and thank you for pointing out the aspects you enjoyed within the property.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Adjacent to a shopping Mall and the Underground this is a comfortable hotel. Don’t order anything in the hotel: we ordered a pot of coffee and a small Diet Coke and it cost £20. Eat and drink in the outside establishments for a much more reasonable budget. Breakfast was good but don’t be late, the last serving time is the time they start to clear away the buffet. Hotel room was of a good size for a Tokyo and well fitted out.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Dear HVD_12,

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor following your recent time spent with us at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

My team and I do appreciate that you would choose to highly recommend us, and to also know that you took comfort whilst in our care and enjoyed the our location and room - is excellent to read.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on another occasion to ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for two nights and enjoyed it. The rooms are spacious with nice amenities. Location is close to almost everything that you want to do. A lot of good restaurants in hotel and around the hotel. Sunshine alpha mall is about 10-15 min away by taxi. I recommend this hotel. MB

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear max b,

Delighted to read of your recent experience with us for two nights at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

I am most pleased to read that your stay experience was enjoyable and that our location was perfectly suited for you.
It is always our greatest wish to understand how our guests feel about staying with us, so to know that your stay experience with us was excellent - is wonderful to read.

May I thank you for choosing to recommend ANA InterContinental Tokyo - and we look forward to welcoming your return again soon.