Good decent business hotel, rooms a good size (which is unusual in tokyo) and service was all round very good. Didn't actually eat in the restaurant so unable to comment on that.
Two bars (that I visited) were both excellent. The lobby bar was nice and informal and the sky bar on the 36th floor was also good.
Breakfast was, to be honest, a little bit disappointing for this grade of hotel. Buffet style and not very fresh with limited western options however plenty more choices so not a big deal.
Hotel is very much downtown and is probably excellent for business users but we wanted to get out and find a little local bar and restaurant and it isnt really that sort of area unfortunately - cant blame the hotel for that.
Lovely roof top swimming pool but why on earth must we pay Y3000 to use it as residents... Now that isnt right. Almost cost a point here to be honest. GBP18 for a swim... hmmm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Ana Intercontinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Japan