We stayed 9 days in this hotel. We booked a normal non smoking room. The room itself was outdated a bit and very small. If you want to have a bigger renovated room you have to pay more (which we did not want to). The bathroom is also small with no ventilation. However, the bed was amazing. We had such a good sleep. I wish our bed was as comfortable as this one. The hotel staff is very nice and helpful. They helped us in whatever we needed. Breakfast buffet is very big and does not leave you with any additional wish. Every morning we received the daily newspapers as well. That was a nice touch. The gym is small but has the necessary basics. The only thing that was not ok at all is that hotel guests had to pay 35 dollars a day to use the pool. The reasoning behind it was that otherwise there are too many people at the pool..... weak reasoning and I understand that the pool needs control but not in that way with such a high rate. Furthermore, in todays technology, I find it also silly to charge for the use of the internet connection. This should be included in the price as I am sure that the cost of what you have to pay is way over what it costs them.
Overall I am satisfied and I would go there again as the hotel is located very centrally with very good connections (metro).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ana Intercontinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Japan