This is a grand looking hotel, in a useful area for sight seeing. The lobby and restaurant look good and are well maintained.Didn't eat in the restaurant, as breakfast was equivalent of £27, but there are plenty of nice places next door at Ark complex, and a 24hr supermarket. However, the bedrooms are average,and smelt of smoke in both rooms I was offered. They are too small, particularly the bathroom, where there isn't room to turn around. Beds large, but too low, mattress uncomfortable and the pillows ridiculous- they disappear when you lie on them, even three didn't do the trick. Had to use the ( smelling of smoke ) cushions underneath them for support. The bar on 36th floor was also rather unattractive, not very big and, unsurprisingly, expensive. Staff were ok, but not overly helpful. Overall, a disappointing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ana Intercontinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Japan