This ANA InterContiental hotel is located near two major tokyo subway stations (walking distance - within 5 minutes) which makes it really convinent to tourists or business persons to get around the city. From Narita aiprot, you can take an Airport Bus there and it arrives at the hotel front door directly. .
In general, the hotel is expensive and I agreed with other travelers that the hotel rooms are definitely outdated. Service is uneven especially when there were a large group of tourists arriving from the airport buses. Hotel restaurants are expensive and the quality is only so-so. Fortunately, there are tons of restaurants next to the hotel to choose from and their price are more reasonable.
If you want, you can walk 15-20 minutes to Roppongi district. There - you will have no trouble finding all types of restaurants from hole-in-awall type to upscale restaurants at the Hyatt hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, IHG, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Ana Intercontinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Japan