The hotel is centrally-located in Tokyo, so it is relatively convenient to business districts as well as shopping areas; however, in the immediate neighborhood, there isn't much around. Roppongi Crossing is about a 10-plus minute walk up the hill. Ginza is about a 10-15 minute taxi ride, and business areas of Kasumigaseki and Toronamon are somewhat walk able 5-15 minutes. The hotel and the rooms are sizeable by Japanese business hotel standards, but compared to 5-star hotels such as the Palace, Peninsula, Mandarin and Grand Hyatt, the hotel is a full notch below. Rooms have been refurbed, but overall the hotel design is a bit tired. For a larger hotel and a feel of old-style Japan, stay at the nearby Okura which has the history and larger rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ana Intercontinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Japan