I stayed here on two occasions in 2012 and again in Mar 2013. Convenient for the Narita Limousine bus (1st stop). They have changed the system from my previous visit in respect of the 'Club Floor'. Now you choose your room type and can buy access to the Club Lounge. I think if you will use the Lounge in the afternoon/early evening and for breakfast it's worth the 10,000Y for two in a room. Overall I like the Ana. It's got the balance of offerings/ cost about right for Tokyo. It's service is very good, its comfortable, familiar farther like a comfortable pair of favourite shoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ana Intercontinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Japan