Spent three nights here recently. Great location and the staff was helpful without being too "pushy". No charge for using the gym (unlike other hotels in the area). AC was actually nice and strong! Breakfast buffet which others have mentioned was average at best to me (around 3000 to 3500 yen if I remember correctly). Room service was prompt but extremely pricey (one item I ordered was the boneless fried chicken...which ended up being 4 bitesize pieces of dark meat for a price of 2000 yen I believe). Loved the bakery on the 2nd floor...I will have dreams of the rosemary and sea salt focaccia bread. There's a small grocery store and two convenient stores within 200 feet of the hotel. The limo bus from Narita comes straight here. Would come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Ana Intercontinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Japan